As wife, mother, and yes Grandmother, I’m also business owner (x2) and chief organizer of just about everything I get involved in. So it should come as no surprise when I tell you I don’t often get that “me time”.
Much of that time is spent shopping online for shoes, on my bike (man, I love that) and the most treasured of all is that one day I get to schedule for my mani-pedi, the Girl Day.
My life dream is to golf the top 100 courses in the world and make a difference in some small way.
I would be delighted for you to use, share, copy, post, tweet or whatever my images, thoughts and ideas. The only thing I ask of you is to share the love by mentioning me and link things back here to CysBronner.blogspot.com. After all, this is why I blog - to share. All photos and writing on this blog are the property of CysBronner.blogspot.com (Cys Bronner) Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment